Lack of interest Featured resources under navigation on every site, sort by newest, random,...

This suggestion has been closed automatically because it did not receive enough votes over an extended period of time. If you wish to see this, please search for an open suggestion and, if you don't find any, post a new one.

otto

Hello,

i sugest a way to display featured resources under the navigation on a xenforo page I want. What i mean is look like my faked screen shot below. It shows the forum list and under navigation and breadcrumps a block with 3 featured resources:

fa_01.webp

Call it "featured resource block" or what ever - but i think it can be a realy nice feature for xenforos resource manager add-on.

We can use it for normaly "resources", but also for article resources or what ever. :)

Upvote 1
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
I actually quite like this idea. A scrolling carousel of featured resources. It would be great if you could get it pulling from specific resource categories depending on the forum you are viewing - that would need a mapping between forum nodes and resource nodes. Perhaps a "related forum ids" on the resource category could do that.

So as to not reinvent the wheel, it would make a great addition to the widget framework. @xfrocks @AndyB

There aren't enough ways to expose resources throughout the software so a definite thumbs up here.

Top Bottom