Feature Request or Add-on

Phil1ooo

As I'm looking around looking for something like this and couldn't find it.

I understand the Trophy system. So here is a new points system as well which I would like to use should I buy the script. This can be done as a feature or add-on.

The way it works;
Users receive points for posting threads/posts and replies (something like this) Threads 40 - Posts 25 - replies 30 (points per these are designated within the admin panel). Points can also be lost for deleting any of the above (amounts also designated in admin panel). Points are displayed under the users name in posts/threads etc for all to see.
Members can send some or all of their own points to other members. WHY? read on.
Then it needs a subscription/store type process which allows the admin to add stuff/services etc to be listed which members can purchase using there points.

Here is Why!
I currently use this type of feature where all my forums are linked to the same point system and in fact all my forums user control panels are linked as one except for posts/threads etc which is unique to each forum. Which is why I am placing this request.
I actually have it so that my users can buy/exchange their points for cash and would like to be able to offer that in this forum should I buy it.

Would anyone be able to create that for me, the advantage is you would be able to add it to your Mods collection.

Maybe this? http://xenforo.com/community/resources/credits.1391/

FEATURES
I. Admin Functions:
1. Configure a lot of options example
- Enable/Disable Visitor Tab Display.
- Enable/Disable Message Element Display.
- Enable/Disable Visitor Sidebar Panel Display.
- Enable/Disable Member View Display.
- Enable/Disable Member Card Display.
- Support multiple credits field in `xf_user` to integrate Credits with other add-ons.
- Transaction Per Page.
- Transactions History (Days).
- Set Default Currency.
- Allow Guests to Trigger View Actions.
- Exclude Block BBCode from Size Multipliers.
- Count Words for Size Multipliers.
- Reset all User Credits to Zero (with prune existing transactions).
- Reset all User Credits from Zero (without prune existing transactions).
- Give credits from the beginning (without prune existing transactions).

2. Manage Currencies
- Create/Edit/Delete/Enable/Disable a Currency.
- Manage Exchange rate of Currency.
- Set Currency Code.
- Set Currency left/right Symbol.
- Set Decimal Places.

3. Manage Rules/Actions
- Login: Assigns points for each daily login.
- Transfer: Calculate tax and fee when a user transfer credits to other.
- Happy Birthday: Assigns points to user which have birthday.
- Interest: Growing the value of user's credits over time.

- Complete/Incomplete Profile: Assigns credits when a user has 100% completed his / her profile.
- Upload/Delete Avatar: Assigns or remove credits when a user upload/delete avatar.
- Update Status: Assigns credits when a user update status.
- Follow/Unfollow: Assigns or remove credits when a user follow/unfollow.
- Get Follower: Assigns or remove credits when a user get/lost follower.
- Profile Post: Assigns credits when a user post comment on other member's profile page.
- Get New Profile Post: Assigns credits when someone comment on user's profile page.
- Like a Profile Post: Assigns or remove credits when a user like/unlike a profile post.
- Receive Profile Post Like: Assigns or remove credits when a user receive/lost profile post like.
- Create New Conversation: Assigns credits when a user create new conversation.

- Create New Thread: Assigns credits when a user create new thread.
- Thread Deleted: Assign credits when a thread of user was deleted.
- Thread get Reply: Assigns credits when someone posting in user's thread.
- Thread Viewed: Assigns credits when someone viewing user's thread. Actions should be limited.
- Read Thread: Assign credits when a user read a thread.
- Create Poll: Assigns credits when a user create a poll.
- Vote Poll: Assigns points to the user after he responded to a poll. Multiplier is the number selected.
- Poll Get a Vote: Assigns credits when a user's poll get a vote.
- Thread get Sticky/Unsticky: Assigns or remove credits when a user's thread becomes sticky/unsticky.

- New Post: Assigns credits when a user create new post.
- Post Deleted: Assigns credits when a post of user was deleted.
- Upload Attachment: Assigns points when a user upload new attachment.
- Download Attachment: Increase or reduced creadits when a user download an attachment file.
- Attachment Downloaded: Assigns points when someone downloading user's attachment. Multiplier is filesize.
- Receive/Lost a Post Like: Assigns or remove credits when a user receive/lost a post like.
- Report Post: Assigns or remove credits when a user report a post. You can use positive or negative values.
- Like/Unlike a Post: Assigns or remove credits when a user like/unlike a post.
- Post get Reported: Remove credits when a post of user get reported.

- Especially for allow third party products to create new action (See developer's documentation)
- Besides this allow to import/export Action settings.

4. Manage Transactions
- Privately list all Transactions.
- View detailed Transaction Informations.
- Delete a/selected Transactions.
- Ordered by latest received and biggest received amount.
- Filtered by Actions, Username, Start/End date, Date since.

5. Donations / Transfers
- Transfer credits to members (Use administrator's credits).
- Donate credits to members by usergroup or username.

6. Cron Job Entries
- Happy Birthday Credits Update.
- Interest Credits Update.
- Transactions Clear History.

7. Credits Statistics
- Total board credits statistics.
- Total board members.
- Average credits earned by day/member.
- Average points spent by day/member .
- Top of richest/poorest member.
- Top of Spent/Earned by day member.

8. Importer Integration
- Supports import credits from vBCredits I, vBCredits II, kBank (vBulletin).
- Supports import credits from [bd] Banking, Trophy Points, My Points (Xenforo).

II. User Functions:
- Trigger actions to get credits.
- View board credits statistics.
- View history of transactions filtered by action.
- Transfer credits to other users.
- Intergrated with alot of third party products.

III. Other Functions:
- Fully Phrased.
- Complete Admin Help.
- Complete Developer's Documentation.

My time at xfshowcase and 1 time at awalkerbitme my credit stats were reset caused by some upgrade bug. Unsure whether this issue has been fixed but it was an issue that happened numerous times so you may want to ask about that @Phil

Have you tried the authors site the developer who created it? Chances are, he'll/she'll have it installed on their site.

Edit: Demo site - http://demo.*******.com/index.php

Have you tried the authors site the developer who created it? Chances are, he'll/she'll have it installed on their site.
This is a demo site with nothing in it.
I want see a working forum using it.

NOTE; after reading more on this add on I noticed it doesn't have any sort of store like feature with it which means using another store like add on would mean which means making this work with another store would mean having to deduct points manually and would be more a headache than a usable add on.

They should interlock this with some sort of subscriptions kind of process where the admin can add categories and items under subscriptions and those items can be bought by members using there points.

Cheers

This is a demo site with nothing in it.
I want see a working forum using it.

NOTE; after reading more on this add on I noticed it doesn't have any sort of store like feature with it which means using another store like add on would mean which means making this work with another store would mean having to deduct points manually and would be more a headache than a usable add on.

They should interlock this with some sort of subscriptions kind of process where the admin can add categories and items under subscriptions and those items can be bought by members using there points.

Cheers

Have you tried vbulletin.com? (ignore my humour)

edit: I just search through the whole credit thread to see if i could find a site that is using it but I couldn't find one. Sorry.

There's a huge drawback for *******'s mod - It ties to real currencies too much. (It even asks you to enter optional currency ID like USD, GBP etc)

[bd] banking may be a better choice in this case but it only supports one currency.

Top Bottom