[FC] MailChimp Integration [Deleted]

ForumCube

ForumCube submitted a new resource:

[FC] MailChimp Integration - Your Ultimate MailChimp Integration Addon For XenForo

We know how much love you have for XenForo (so do we) but we also understand with fast changing demands of this connected world, big data, sharing your user's email and information with your favorite email marketing solution like MailChimp can be hassle and bit of troublesome...

Read more about this resource...

Does this use MailChimp for the regular forum emails, such as topic replies and registrations? Not needing an SMTP server would be huge for us.

Does this use MailChimp for the regular forum emails, such as topic replies and registrations? Not needing an SMTP server would be huge for us.
Thanks for the question. Unfortunately this is not happening but this is one of our priorities for future versions.

I get an "API Key is Invalid" error. This is an API key that I've been using for weeks. I also tried making a new one and get the same error.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-04-10 at 5.52.24 AM.webp
    Screen Shot 2019-04-10 at 5.52.24 AM.webp
    11.7 KB · Views: 7
I get an "API Key is Invalid" error. This is an API key that I've been using for weeks. I also tried making a new one and get the same error.
Hello Doug,

Thanks for the message. I am going to start a private conversation to sort this issue right away.

Thank you for sending the updated version of the plugin. Now, my new audience/list I created, is not populating.

Thank you for sending the updated version of the plugin. Now, my new audience/list I created, is not populating.
One of our agent has replied to your ticket to solve this setting conflict. Please feel free to get in touch with us for further help.

Will you implement this with general emails like topic replies, conversations and notifications?

This resource has been removed and is no longer available. The following reason was provided:
This resource has been deleted by XenForo Ltd. in line with our resource housekeeping criteria.

Top Bottom