Favourite Cliff Richard track?

Shelley

Title is self explanatory, what's your fav cliff richard track and why? *runs* :D

edit: Apparently it's not self explanatory.
tongue.png

well, it's what she asked for, so here ya go Shelley. :D

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Shelley been at the Bristol Cream again?

Da ya mean music? OOOhhhhh I could get me glitter on :)

I'm sure this quailifies somehow. It was posted by an old fart. It is the Rollings Stones, the single greatest collection of craggy, wrinkled old fart musicians on the planet, and its from the 60s.

Why? I like it. The music from my childhood. Even as conservative as I am, I protested the Vietnam War in the innocent stupidity of youth.

I'm sure this quailifies somehow. It was posted by an old fart. It is the Rollings Stones, the single greatest collection of craggy, wrinkled old fart musicians on the planet, and its from the 60s.

Why? I like it. The music from my childhood. Even as conservative as I am, I protested the Vietnam War in the innocent stupidity of youth.

Fred I'm just shocked mate! Here we all had you pegged as the Republican flag waver, only to find out you listen to the rock and roll music, were involved in civil disobediance, and no doubt had long hair. You hippy!
tongue.png

I had hair down to my shoulders until the day the basic training barber cut it all off. Listened to rock and roll? Heck, I was the drummer for a Who cover band through high school and college.

Besides, I'm not a republican either. IMHO, the only difference between a republican and a democrat is how they choose to spend like drunken sailors with our hard earned money. Do you know when a republican is a conservative? When he's running for office, not when he's in office. Do you know when a democrat is a conservative? When he's running against a liberal republican.

I wonder if it was ever about public service and not power? I guess I'm a disillusioned fiscal conservative and social moderate (the latter due to my Catholic upbringing).

Top Bottom