Favorite hobby?

Resolute

What’s your favorite hobby outside of running a forum or website?

What do you do for fun?

I enjoy writing (I’ve published 5 books over the years) and I enjoy too much Netflix 😂

Something I've really gotten into over the last few weeks. It combines several things I enjoy... Linux OS fun, hardware fun, software to learn to stack and combine/colorize images and sitting out enjoying quiet nights while reading on the Kindle.

full
full
full

Weird... leaving the last image in.. it's a link to the XFMG on my site, and so is the one before it, but this one shows up as an "X"... Maybe it will show up later or @Chris D or similar could research why the others are working and it's not if it stays as an X. It DOES show up in the edit window.

I collect Warhammer 40k and other miniature figures.

Me and my wife have a joint Lego collection.

Actually, running the board is for fun.😁

But my main non-forum hobby is writing fiction and the odd poem. My latest work is usually linked in my sig on here.

Walking, many places in the UK but especially Dartmoor, Wales and the Lakedistrict

Namely Mountains, Also do a lot of teaching/instruction for navigation and such like in the mountains

Some of the views you can find linked on some top view websites below

Walking, many places in the UK but especially Wales and the Lakedistrict

Namely Mountains, Also do a lot of teaching/instruction for navigation and such like in the mountains

Some of the views you can find linked on some top view websites below

I'm actually planning a trip to Lake District to get some drone footage done and pictures taken.

@Faust Do you know the Lakes, where are you going in particular ?

For drone footage, make sure you research the weather, fog/low cloud and torrential rain wont be kind :ROFLMAO:

Been up there many times and cant see further than 3ft :rolleyes:

Do you know the Lakes, where are you going in particular ?

For drone footage, make sure you research the weather, fog/low cloud and torrential rain wont be kind :ROFLMAO:

Been up there many times and cant see further than 3ft :rolleyes:

I will plan everything on the spot.

I got 2 drones, for different weather conditions. But obviously that's something I will check before flying.

Otherwise, will be happy with only landscape images.

Top Bottom