1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Favorite Add-On?

Discussion in 'Forum Management' started by saucylost, Mar 12, 2015.

1. saucylost

saucylost Member

What is your favorite add-on (paid and unpaid) and why?

2. Martok

Martok Well-Known Member

Two, XenForo Media Gallery and CTA Featured Threads and Portal. They are both excellent add-ons and the support from the developers is superb.

Brogan, RichardGaspa, Chris D and 2 others like this.
  3. RichardGaspa

RichardGaspa Active Member

I could not agree more. I also have installed and love Xenforo Resource Manager

saucylost likes this.
  4. Olly Wood

Olly Wood Member

The Keyword link add-on, it's great for linking to external sites, and internally, which is great for SEO, it tells Google you want to belong to the wider internet community.

5. EQnoble

EQnoble Well-Known Member

Whatever addon is right for the job at hand.

6. upnet

upnet Active Member

There are a lot of very beneefitial addons. These are the most useful ones I use.

Amazon Parser
    Last Post Avatar