Favicon not appearing

Zovator

I am unsure whether this is Xenforo's fault, or something wrong with the way I've done things. But I cannot seem to get my favicon to show up. I've placed the favicon.ico in the site's root directory, as well as the forum subdomain. But the favicon will not show up for the forum's subdomain, it only seems to appear for the root. This might not be the right place for this, but I would really appreciate some help. Does anyone know why this might be happening? I've made Xenforo forums before and the favicon has worked perfectly.

~Thanks.

I am unsure whether this is Xenforo's fault, or something wrong with the way I've done things. But I cannot seem to get my favicon to show up. I've placed the favicon.ico in the site's root directory, as well as the forum subdomain. But the favicon will not show up for the forum's subdomain, it only seems to appear for the root. This might not be the right place for this, but I would really appreciate some help. Does anyone know why this might be happening? I've made Xenforo forums before and the favicon has worked perfectly.
Did you mean subDIRECTORY ?

Did you clear the browser's cache ?

What about this ?
http://xenforo.com/community/threads/favicon.5214/#post-82133

favicon.ico is one of thoseitems that is traditionally set for Expires "access plus 1 year" in cache headers and it can be tough to override at times.

Top Bottom