FatWallet - what forum is this ?

It looks like a very old vBulletin ... By old I mean v2 or 1st release of v3, but very customized and updated in many placed.

I doubt or at least I hope, no company would be using that .... So I'm going to say that it is a custom job (final answer).

It looks like a very old vBulletin ... By old I mean v2 or 1st release of v3, but very customized and updated in many placed.

I doubt or at least I hope, no company would be using that .... So I'm going to say that it is a custom job (final answer).

Yeah, it's a very vintage looking setup. I suspect the type of people using this are blazer wearing cheese and port type of folk that have leather brown armchairs pulled up to their desks and admin with an array of tools at their disposal, a cigar and a comfy pair of checkered slippers. Apparently, you get a free monocle as a free spambusting tool to detect those pesky spammers.

That doesn't look in anyway like vBulletin - also there is no evidence of vB in the source code.

Top Bottom