XF 2.2 Fatal errors out of nowhere

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 241496
  • Start date Start date
D

Deleted member 241496

We were working on our site earlier and all of a sudden got a bunch of fatal errors. We are running it on Siteground hosting which I think might be the problem but are these errors from something else?

Www.talkingevs.com

Here are the errors....what do I need to ask our host?

Warning: include(/home/customer/www/talkingevs.com/public_html/src/XF/Util/Php.php): failed to open stream: Too many open files in /home/customer/www/talkingevs.com/public_html/src/vendor/composer/ClassLoader.php on line 480
Warning
: include(): Failed opening '/home/customer/www/talkingevs.com/public_html/src/vendor/composer/../../../src/XF/Util/Php.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/php74/pear') in /home/customer/www/talkingevs.com/public_html/src/vendor/composer/ClassLoader.php on line 480
Warning
: include(/home/customer/www/talkingevs.com/public_html/src/XF/Util/Php.php): failed to open stream: Too many open files in /home/customer/www/talkingevs.com/public_html/src/vendor/composer/ClassLoader.php on line 480
Warning
: include(): Failed opening '/home/customer/www/talkingevs.com/public_html/src/vendor/composer/../../../src/XF/Util/Php.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/php74/pear') in /home/customer/www/talkingevs.com/public_html/src/vendor/composer/ClassLoader.php on line 480
Fatal error
: Uncaught Error: Class 'XF\Util\Php' not found in /home/customer/www/talkingevs.com/public_html/src/XF.php:144 Stack trace: #0 /home/customer/www/talkingevs.com/public_html/src/vendor/composer/ClassLoader.php(480): XF::handlePhpError(2, 'include(/home/c...', '/home/customer/...', 480, Array) #1 /home/customer/www/talkingevs.com/public_html/src/vendor/composer/ClassLoader.php(480): include() #2 /home/customer/www/talkingevs.com/public_html/src/vendor/composer/ClassLoader.php(346): Composer\Autoload\includeFile('/home/customer/...') #3 [internal function]: Composer\Autoload\ClassLoader->loadClass('XF\\Error') #4 /home/customer/www/talkingevs.com/public_html/src/XF/App.php(983): spl_autoload_call('XF\\Error') #5 /home/customer/www/talkingevs.com/public_html/src/XF/Container.php(30): XF\App->XF\{closure}(Object(XF\Container)) #6 /home/customer/www/talkingevs.com/public_html/src/XF/App.php(2690): XF\Container->offsetGet('error') #7 /home/customer/www/talkingevs.com/public_html/src/XF/App.php(2356): XF\App->error() in /home/customer/www/talkingevs.com/public_html/src/XF.php on line 144

I inquired with them and they are just saying Xenforo is requesting too many calls. Limit on the shared host is 60 concurrent calls or files open at a time. We have very little traffic so I don't know what is causing so many all of a sudden

Find a new host.

Small XF sites should never be subject to arbitrary resource limits set by hosts.
I agree. We should have expected it with shared hosting. We moved from a Wordpress site to Xenforo within the past month, so that is part of the reasoning. We will be moving to the new host ASAP when our paid timeframe is up with Siteground. Just wondering how difficult it will be to move a Xenforo installation and database over at that time, depending how big it gets. I guess we shall see! At least we didn't lose the site last night which is what I thought had happened.

Top Bottom