1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fatal error- XenForo/Template/Helper/Admin.php

Discussion in 'XenForo Questions and Support' started by Perspektif, Dec 19, 2010.

1. Perspektif

Perspektif Active Member

hi,
    Would you help me

1-Spam Management also get an error

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 46126945257 bytes) in /home/xxxxxx/public_html/library/XenForo/Template/Helper/Admin.php on line 806

2-and
    just moderation doesn't work subject move

2. Mike

Mike XenForo Developer Staff Member

Are you running beta 5? If not, please upgrade. The only time I've see an error like this (well, that I believe to be like this) was in beta 1.

3. Perspektif

Perspektif Active Member

I'm using beta5...

4. Mike

Can you go to <url>/install and run the upgrade system through a re-import of the master data?

5. Perspektif

Perspektif Active Member

I tried but did not :(

6. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

Do you have any add-ons installed and/or any code edits?

Do you have the same problem with a default style with no add-ons or edits made?

7. Perspektif

Perspektif Active Member

All styles have the same problem
    I did not install plug-in..I added the main page, just moving Christmas picture,I canceled but the problem is not resolved.

8. Mike

Can you just confirm what page you're talking about? What act are you taking to trigger this error?

The error is happening in a file that is only used in the ACP, but with the explanation of the spam management system, it sounds like it's the frontend. Or, if it is indeed the backend, I don't actually see where that particular line of code would be triggered.