1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fake vBulletin Testimonials

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by ShadyX, Apr 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ShadyX

ShadyX Well-Known Member

i thought id share this from my forum :)

2. Peggy

Peggy Well-Known Member

I really don't feel that this should be posted here.

Just sayin'....

Puntocom likes this.
  3. Junior

Junior Well-Known Member

Agreed. This is where it starts to get out of hands. A lot of companies use this method to help further increase sales. I don't think you'd want people knowing you have unsatisfied customers. One store comes to mind that relates, all their testimonies are good. Their products aren't vb4bad but they aren't the best they can be.

http://store.razerzone.com/store/razerusa/en_US/pd/productID.169418900

4. Forsaken

Forsaken Well-Known Member

Sad part, for as bad as some of Razer products are, they're still better than Logitech. I'm lucky if my G110 can connect to the receiver ~1 foot away.

5. Junior

Junior Well-Known Member

Going rather off topic but they are actually pretty good with support. That sounds more like a defect than a bug, they should be happy to send you a new one. They did with my razor naga.

6. Anthony Parsons

Anthony Parsons Well-Known Member

I love going to visit a vbulletin website, because I sit and wait for it to load........ loading........... still loading............. oh wait, still loading....................................... there it is. Nothing like revisiting a VB forum to reinforce the decision to shift away from anything vbulletin.

Nasr likes this.
  7. Sadik B

Sadik B Well-Known Member

Don't think we want to start another Vbulletin thread here. Besides, every company selectively publishes positive testimonials to attract customers, so we shouldn't really blame VB for this one.

8. Dark_Hunter

Dark_Hunter Member

Don't hate the player, hate then game.

Legend likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.