Fake Online User [Deleted]

AwesomeForo

AwesomeForo submitted a new resource:

Fake Online User - Add fake users and guests online status to your forum so it will appear busy.

INFORMATION:
This is a simple addon, does a very interesting task. Activate this addon,it will add fake users and guests online status to your forum so it will appear busy. Invalid, banned and invisible users will not be included by default at the fake users list.
View attachment 210010
FEATURES:
  • Fake online specific user.
  • Fake random user in a specific user group.
  • Fake random user activity.
  • Set guest online count.
  • Can select Fake activiy...

Read more about this resource...

Please can add options for set which username appeared online? So can set username online without using user dropdown menu. Also can be set also for secondary user group? Users dropdown menu should be Fake user online, not fake online.

Im use boton remove copyright and nothing.

Look
9BWckpI.png

¿How remove this?

I bought several addons in this forum, this time I bought this addon but I asked for a refund because you have to pay $ 35 to remove the copyright and I don't think so. But this user has some problem with me it seems, I have never had problems with any user in this forum, the administrator who takes action.

I do not recommend this programmer and any of its products.

IMG_20190914_102839.webp

I bought several addons in this forum, this time I bought this addon but I asked for a refund because you have to pay $ 35 to remove the copyright and I don't think so. But this user has some problem with me it seems, I have never had problems with any user in this forum, the administrator who takes action.

View attachment 210389
Did you downloaded the add-on ?

2019-09-15_101234.webp

1568517504457.webp

In my policy, copyright removal requires payment. You deliberately didn't buy it but wanted to delete it? I have discounted you on this but you end up being a crook and demanding a refund. And I refunded it to you. End

Thank you. Get out of my life pls^^

Yes and remove of my forum the addon os not good for me, now ...

I do not understand your anger. You are unfair to the author of the addon.
1.) It is stupid to specify/fake large user numbers, but users then produce no content.
2.) Are you just mad because the visible copyright of the addon betrays the connoisseur immediately your fraud - with, or without copyrightinfo. When I get into such a fake forum I leave immediately and never return.
Generate content, then real users come in your forum.

wanted to buy something on your site but im geting this error when trying to create acc

Code:
XF\Db\Exception: MySQL statement prepare error [1054]: Unknown column 'awestore_receive_update_email' in 'field list' in src/XF/Db/AbstractStatement.php at line 217
XF\Db\AbstractStatement->getException() in src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php at line 196
XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->getException() in src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php at line 39
XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->prepare() in src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php at line 54
XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->execute() in src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php at line 94
XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->query() in src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php at line 221
XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->insert() in src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php at line 1452
XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->_saveToSource() in src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php at line 1184
XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->save() in src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php at line 1202
XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->save() in src/XF/Service/User/Registration.php at line 279
XF\Service\User\Registration->_save() in src/XF/Service/ValidateAndSavableTrait.php at line 40
XF\Service\User\Registration->save() in src/XF/Pub/Controller/Register.php at line 419
XF\Pub\Controller\Register->actionRegister() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 321
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 248
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 100
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 50
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 2178
XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 390
XF::runApp() in index.php at line 20

It has been awhile since he has been active, but that does not mean he is banned. Could have issues going on in life that is keeping his time occupied.

how do i buy the addon at the cost of $7,50 as it says on the ad screen?
when i try to buy it it comes up to ALOT more money than $7,50!?
i really want this addon, please show me how to get it for $7,50 and $7 for brand removal.

Top Bottom