Facebook Timeline

3dsoft

Have you checked out the Facebook Timeline? Do you like the new profile view? Would you like a similar profile view within xenforo?

Attachments

• facebook-chronik.webp
    facebook-chronik.webp
    31.4 KB · Views: 113
As I read it on a news site today you can test the new timeline 7 days before you set it live.
I guess I have to play around at home and check the privacy settings.

I don't really like the user interface. Seems like there's too much going on, and it lacks white space. The actual "timeline" feature is interesting, although visiting the past is a bit weird.

I don't use facebook much though I have few friends who are much addicted to facebook. I prefer other ways to get connected to them. However, honestly I've tested it and I don't like their upgrade or new development. I feel so many things to see at a time so Google is really innovating. Google is quite familiar than Yahoo. I personally like Google plus more than facebook because of it's good features and it has different features than facebook. I guess it is helpful to some businessman.

I hate the timeline...and every one of my friends who switched to it, hate it as well. The people at facebook just don't get it anymore.

I really like the timeline feature. Added it a while ago and it's looking pretty dandy. On the other hand I don't really stay too much on FB anyway, so I don't care too much about this stuff

Search google and i receive this article http://******.org/threads/facebook-timeline-cover-cho-xenforo.944/. It's talking about facebook timeline cover for xenforo

Top Bottom