1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Facebook Timeline

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by 3dsoft, Dec 16, 2011.

1. 3dsoft

3dsoft Active Member

Have you checked out the Facebook Timeline? Do you like the new profile view? Would you like a similar profile view within xenforo?

Attached Files:

Veer likes this.
  2. Hoffi

Hoffi Well-Known Member

I'm not sure at the moment...
  3. Carlos

Carlos Well-Known Member

The only thing I like about it is the "Cover" image that goes onto your profile.

The second thing I like about it, is that every link has its personal distinctions, too.

Here's mine if you'd like to take a looksee: www.facebook.com/CarlosX360
  4. captainslater

captainslater Well-Known Member

As I read it on a news site today you can test the new timeline 7 days before you set it live.
    I guess I have to play around at home and check the privacy settings.
  5. DavidL

DavidL Member

I don't really like the user interface. Seems like there's too much going on, and it lacks white space. The actual "timeline" feature is interesting, although visiting the past is a bit weird.
  6. Dismal Shadow

Dismal Shadow Active Member

I thought Facebook was dead since Google+ took over?
  7. Eagle

Eagle Well-Known Member

I don't use facebook much though I have few friends who are much addicted to facebook. I prefer other ways to get connected to them. However, honestly I've tested it and I don't like their upgrade or new development. I feel so many things to see at a time so Google is really innovating. Google is quite familiar than Yahoo. I personally like Google plus more than facebook because of it's good features and it has different features than facebook. I guess it is helpful to some businessman.
  8. DRE

DRE Well-Known Member

Just learned that I can't disable that stupid azz timeline.

So mad.
  9. jmurrayhead

jmurrayhead Well-Known Member

I hate the timeline...and every one of my friends who switched to it, hate it as well. The people at facebook just don't get it anymore.
  10. DRE

DRE Well-Known Member

They're out of touch.
  11. Bob

Bob Well-Known Member

Same, which is why I dumped FB and use G+ exclusively now. Don't miss FB at all.
  12. dojo

dojo Active Member

I really like the timeline feature. Added it a while ago and it's looking pretty dandy. On the other hand I don't really stay too much on FB anyway, so I don't care too much about this stuff
  13. ChemicalKicks

ChemicalKicks Well-Known Member

It looks like a bright version of Bebo now.
  14. X_Plaza

X_Plaza Active Member