XF 1.5 Facebook: Strict Redirect URI Matching

rdn

In 90 days, we're making a security update to Facebook Login that will invalidate calls from URIs not listed in the Valid OAuth redirect URIs field of your Facebook Login settings.

This update comes in response to malicious activity we saw on our platform, and we want to protect your app or website by requiring a new strict mode for redirect URIs. Take action now to ensure your redirect traffic continues to work. Learn More
https://developers.facebook.com/docs/facebook-login/security/#strict_mode

What is the correct "Valid OAuth redirect URIs" for XenForo to work fine?

Using Xenforo 1.4.6.

I applied the patch in a previous post to fix the "Test FB Integraton" file. It works now.

However when I try to associated my XF account with my FB account on the "External Account" pages on XF, I get the "URL Blocked" error. I'm assuming this is because of what people previously mentioned about the old XF versions using 'assoc' in the URL.

Does anyone know how I can patch my version of XF so that it's not using the 'assoc' anymore? Thank you!

mydomain.com/xenforo/register/facebook
&
mydomain.com/xenforo/admin.php?tools%2Ftest-facebook
Anyone get this to work in 2.1? Anyone with an updated URL whitelist?

I get: URL Blocked: This redirect failed because the redirect URI is not whitelisted in the app’s Client OAuth Settings. Make sure Client and Web OAuth Login are on and add all your app domains as Valid OAuth Redirect URIs.

Hi
After all these updates made by facebook, is there a solution to this problem?
Error
Warning
URL Blocked: This redirect failed because the redirect URI is not whitelisted in the app’s Client OAuth Settings. Make sure Client and Web OAuth Login are on and add all your app domains as Valid OAuth Redirect URIs.
I know very well that there is no longer support for xf1.5, but I like to use it and I have no problem with this other than simple things, including this aforementioned problem

Top Bottom