Facebook Page/Group Sync

PetersWeb

I've searched this forum for something similar but was unable to find it. Apologies if a suggestions already exists. I have found closed suggestions regarding the synchronisation of FB status' and Xenforo, but none for Pages or Groups.

What I would be interested in purchasing is an add-in that would allow me to sync a Facebook Page or Group with a Forum in Xenforo. This would allow for Facebook posts or comments to replicate to my Xenforo forum and vice versa.

Like many forum owners, I repost excerpts of Forum posts onto my Facebook page. Some people comment on the Facebook page which means that there are two conversations going on in parallel rather than having the one conversation using 2 sources.

Happy to discuss further.

This would allow for Facebook posts or comments to replicate to my Xenforo forum and vice versa.
You should be able to fetch facebook posts from a facebook page to a forum using the RSS feed functionality already present inside of XenForo.
Some people comment on the Facebook page which means that there are two conversations going on in parallel rather than having the one conversation using 2 sources.
Hmmm, now this would be interesting. Although I don't believe that Facebook would take kindly to a system which can automatically post replies on facebook pages (spammers could abuse this).

Top Bottom