Facebook Avatar Resychronisation

MGSteve

If you sign up with your Facebook account, your avatar is taken from your FB profile. However there isn't an option to resynchronise the avatar should you change your FB profile pic.

It would be nice if a) it automatically resynchronise it or b) there was an option to do it on your Avatar page in the admin page.

Upvote 11
I like this idea however the user would have to be logged into both sites at the same time for it to work. I don't see that being a problem.

Ah, it would have to be manual then I guess. That's still better than having to save the pic to the pc and then loading it to the forum. Besides, most people probably keep FB open in one window / tab whilst they are browsing forums anyway, I know I do.

List me as someone that is interested in more integration through more sync options. Please see this Thread for a reference of what we currently offer our members.

Thanks,
Jamie

Would be great if when a member uses facebook connect that it updates their avatar when they update their profile picture on Facebook. It has been asked several times by my members why it doesn't update to match Facebook.

Top Bottom