Facebook Avatar [Paid] [Deleted]

With 1.4, members can't register for Facebook with this enabled. Turning the add-on off they can register again..

Error is:

• Please enter a valid password.
  • Please enter a valid name.
  • Please enter a value for the required field 'user_group_id'.

With 1.4, members can't register for Facebook with this enabled. Turning the add-on off they can register again..

Error is:

• Please enter a valid password.
    • Please enter a valid name.
    • Please enter a value for the required field 'user_group_id'.
Seems. I've fixed :)

Bad , than iám not a Programmer to fix this .
Very Bad .This is the next add-on from you that not work.
its your style issues. Almost people work without any issues. Give me an account I will fix for you. Also contact to author of style. not of my addon. STOP saying dont work while you dont understand what extractly issuse from.

Sorry @Nobita.Kun I was incorrect in saying this works now.. I forgot to enable it after installing the upgrade.. Enabled it now and the error I posted is still there, preventing from registering :(

1.2 is still broke :( registering breaks... registering you get the error Fatal error: Class 'XenForo_Applicaton' not found in /home/test/public_html/library/Nobita/FacebookAvatar/Facebook.php on line 34

Refreshing after, your registered, but still displaying an error page first is bad :cautious:

1.2 is still broke :( registering breaks... registering you get the error Fatal error: Class 'XenForo_Applicaton' not found in /home/test/public_html/library/Nobita/FacebookAvatar/Facebook.php on line 34

Refreshing after, your registered, but still displaying an error page first is bad :cautious:
Oh my god! Just bug of typo. Hmm should be XenForo_Application :oops::oops:

Top Bottom