Facebook Avatar [Paid] [Deleted]

Oh I see... You have to click 'Delete current avatar' and it updates. That's kinda weird though. It should really update without having to delete anything. The avatar updates everywhere else except for that overlay.

Oops... Nope. I spoke too soon. If I click delete current avatar it updates but then if I close the overlay and open it again it goes back to the old avatar.

I just installed this and when I try to update with the xml it gives an error saying it requires 1.3. You didn't say anything about that in the version update.

I just installed this and when I try to update with the xml it gives an error saying it requires 1.3. You didn't say anything about that in the version update.
:oops: My missing. yep! In case XenForo 1.3 has changed the way to external data. So this update only work with 1.3+ :)

@Nobita.Kun I hope you're ok man. You just disappeared. I upgraded to xenforo 1.3 today and upgraded facebook avatar and I like it alot but I really wish the current avatar would update inside the avatar editor popup. Can yo please fix this?

Image 9.gif Image 10.gif

@Nobita.Kun I hope you're ok man. You just disappeared. I upgraded to xenforo 1.3 today and upgraded facebook avatar and I like it alot but I really wish the current avatar would update inside the avatar editor popup. Can yo please fix this?

View attachment 69628 View attachment 69629
I never got your problem on my site and your site. Also i tested with test account and work fine on your site :) Please make sure other people on your site also have same problem

Are you sure you tested thoroughly? Could you come over and try one more time? What you need to do is Switch to fb avatar, click ok, then refresh screen and click avatar again and the fb avatar isnt showing as current. It IS current, that part works fine but in the overlay it keeps switching

Top Bottom