Facebook App Settings Review

Live Free

So due to Facebook's emails I was checking the Facebook application. I tested my integration and it says it still works, and according to Xenforo we shouldn't have to do anything regarding the review for permissions.

However, I do have a number of other alerts in my facebook developer's app area.:

Screen Shot 2018-07-08 at 5.27.18 PM.webp

I was hoping someone could comment on my settings. Does everything look okay, or due I need a valid OAuth Redirect URL, HTTPS enforcing, strict mode, etc? I don't want to fix something that's not broken since I can log in, but it appears I'm not following best practices.

My current settings:

Screen Shot 2018-07-08 at 5.27.25 PM.webp

I already force https on my website, so I imagine I should enable that at least.

Wasn't sure where to post this as it isn't strictly a problem, just looking for feedback from someone more knowledgeable than me. What settings do you have configured, and why?

Are you on XF 1.x as well? I'm getting the above alerts in my FB app too.

The XF2 manual lists what is to be entered in the Valid OAuth Redirect URIs field, whereas the XF 1.x manual does not. I don't see a connected_account.php file in the XF 1.5 code. What should we enter if we're on XF 1.x, anyone?

Top Bottom