Resource icon

Facebook’s Open Graph Image or og:image For Forums and Threads 1.0.0

No permission to download

shabbirbhimani

shabbirbhimani submitted a new resource:

Facebook’s Open Graph Image or og:image For Forums and Threads - Different open graph images for forums and threads.

XenForo’s open graph image is sitewide and you can’t specify different images to different forums and threads. It becomes boring on social media where images are a major part of making content go viral.

Thanks to @vlom31 of HackerDeCroissance for sharing the idea, paying me to develop it and then allowing it to share it.

With this plugin, you have different open graph images for forums and threads. The forum open-graph images...

Read more about this resource...

Ideally, it should be activated by default but if you see the plugin as not active, yes you should activate it.

It's activated, but it doesn't look that way with me:
1.webp

but so, I can't upload anything from pictures there
2.webp

what's the mistake? what exactly do I have to do? I just don't understand... like I said, it's activated.

It's activated, but it doesn't look that way with me:
View attachment 160825

but so, I can't upload anything from pictures there
View attachment 160826

what's the mistake? what exactly do I have to do? I just don't understand... like I said, it's activated.
The screenshot is for threads. For forums, you have to upload the images you want to set as OG Image using FTP.

Inside the data folder, there is a nodesog folder. Put all the Open Graph Images for each forum in the format FORUMID.jpg

For threads, you can edit the thread and put an image for the thread.

Very impatient about the XF2 version of your add-on !! Very nice job was using it in XF1.5 and works perfectly !! Now I'm sad without it

Top Bottom