******* - Extra Navigation Menu [Paid] [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
******* updated ******* - Extra Navigation Menu with a new update entry:

07/07/2014: Version 1.1.4

- Fixed bug on display alert bubble counter.
- Minor bug fixes.

Read the rest of this update entry...

@******* thanks for the update with the 3 level menus! Works great!

Is there a way to make the sabnav items independent of whether they are in the menu or not? For example there are cases where i want the menu items to not appear as subnav items. Basically this would give greater control to the admin in what items they want to appear as subnav and menu items, or just menu items for example.

I'd like to use this add-on for my entire navigaiton. However, I can't see how it's possible to have tabs be selected in areas like portal, blog, gallery, donation, and faq add-ons. Is it possible presently? If not, any chance of adding this?

I'd like to use this add-on for my entire navigaiton. However, I can't see how it's possible to have tabs be selected in areas like portal, blog, gallery, donation, and faq add-ons. Is it possible presently? If not, any chance of adding this?

Currently, we supported feature to control XenForo navigation & 3rd party navigation. Please try again.

@*******

After installing this addon we lost streams(xenRio) navigation, but it is in the options it's enabled.
Please take a look at the screenshots:

screenshot1-inthegame.nl 2014-08-29 17-04-11.webp

screenshot2-inthegame.nl 2014-08-29 17-07-12.webp

Please advice

Last edited:
Strange that it isn't on the desktop browser..
Can't find anything that looks like a problem, all seems normal.
Hope you have a solution.

Strange that it isn't on the desktop browser..
Can't find anything that looks like a problem, all seems normal.
Hope you have a solution.

We registed an account on your forum and we still see Steam menu as following screenshot. Could you please give us full screenshot for Steam navigation settings ?

steam.webp

That would be great if you can give us an admin account via conversation. We will check for you.

Regards,

Does this 'replace' nodes by tabs? Wonder if I can stop using nodes by tabs and use this addon instead?

Will this add on work with my off canvas menu ( www.gtarena.com visible in mobile view )

So I am not clear, does this add on allow me to create my own menus and sub menu links, and does not rely on nodes like nodes to tabs does?

I would love to be able to add links to moderator bar. On my theme I use it as a secondary navbar and currently, it's impossible to create something like that :/

******* updated ******* - Extra Navigation Menu with a new update entry:

18/09/2014: Version 1.1.5

- Minor bug fixes.
- Fixed error on display TopCtrl at empty dropdown menu.
- Update addon's library to fit with new privacy policies at http://*******.com/privacy-policy/

Read the rest of this update entry...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom