******* - Extra Navigation Menu [Paid] [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes that is fine, but you need to still be able to change the order of where Forum is displayed. Currently it doesnt show up in that list, so you have to tinker all your menu items to position around it.
We will try to do this but we don't promise this will be on next upgrade version.
@******* what about this issue? It removes the sub navs of all 3rd party addons.
Did you enable option display Quick Link ?

******* updated ******* - Extra Navigation Menu with a new update entry:

16/05/2014: Version 1.1.1

- Fixed error undefined index.
- Fixed bug on display 3rd party secondary menu.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Thanks for the update.

Another issue:
upload_2014-5-16_17-0-28.webp

If there are no quick links defined for a menu item, perhaps that quick links menu shouldnt be showing?

Is there a way using this to create nested Menus? For example If you hover over Item 2, Sub Items would appear in the example below? That would be a killer feature.

Menu2
Quick Links
Item 1
Item 2 -> Sub Item A
-> Sub Item B

Great job in making this available. The closest thing to a Menu Editor we have for XF.

Thanks for your report. We will fix your issue on next upgrade version.

For your question about nested menu, we'd like to recommend you input html on dropdown field to display level 3 4 menus.

Regards,

For your question about nested menu, we'd like to recommend you input html on dropdown field to display level 3 4 menus.

Any sample HTML you can give us to achieve that look? That would be fantastic.

Thats for the great work with this addon. Appreciated.

10/06/2014: Version 1.1.2

- Fixed bug on navigation cache when disable 3rd party addons.
- Fixed bug on display navigation on footer menu.
- Code improvements & optimizations.
- Minor bugs fixes.

I was wondering if I could add links to the secondary navigation without it showing up as a drop-down menu.

Is the multi-level menu items workable with this (as mentioned above), or in a future version?

Is there a way to, or can this be added to the modification to include sub menus, for example when you select the forum tab you get the sub menu of mark forums read, search forums etc, now say I create a tab called Tickets & Travel, along with the drop down menu, I'd lick to have a sub menu just like when clicking the forums tab to display, Tickets, Lotto, Travel Club etc

Thanks

Also, how do I get the links in the drop down menu to follow the same style as the forum and members tab style please

and how is this different from: http://xenforo.com/community/resources/nodes-as-tabs.9/
?

i assume this add one can do this as well:

instead of a small quick links box can it also do a columns side by side?:

4ausLkN.png

Last edited:
Hi *******,
I have installed and translated this addon for a client and I found a small problem or error. The addon does not check the permissions correctly to show tabs. I created a tab so that only administrators can see it, the administrators have as primary group registered users and as secondary groups moderators and administrators, if I set that registered users can not see the tab the moderators, administrators, etc.. not will see the tab.
If you need to know who is my client feel free to contact with me privately.

Hi @******* any plans on taking onboard the comments above me and making it so that menus can be multi level with this addon? That would make this addon great.

30/06/2014: Version 1.1.3

- Fixed bug on display dropdown menu when navigation's ref="nofollow"
- Fixed bug on render dropdown menu with template syntax on visitor navigation tab.
- Minor bug fixes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom