XF 1.4 Extra.css not fully working after update

Daniel-SP

Hello guys,

After updated the xenforo and my theme to lasted version, even keeping the same class, looks like its using the main css values for some classes ( not for all)

Check the sample above. My extra css is setting it to 185px but its using the configuration from the main theme css.

I have other functions that are replacing correctly. If I put to "block"the 150px value, it gets the 185px correclty.

Attachments

• Sidebar.webp
    Sidebar.webp
    4.6 KB · Views: 10
Hello guys,

After updated the xenforo and my theme to lasted version, even keeping the same class, looks like its using the main css values for some classes ( not for all)

Check the sample above. My extra css is setting it to 185px but its using the configuration from the main theme css.

I have other functions that are replacing correctly. If I put to "block"the 150px value, it gets the 185px correclty.

Is it a problem for you to use !important?

.navigationSidebar {width: 185px !important;}

That will override the 150px setting without having to remove anything.

I tend to use !important quite often w/ extra.css and I have yet to run into any bad issues.

Is it a problem for you to use !important?

.navigationSidebar {width: 185px !important;}

That will override the 150px setting without having to remove anything.

I tend to use !important quite often w/ extra.css and I have yet to run into any bad issues.
Thanks for the help. I used if but I didn`t see that my code was wrong. Don't ask me how it was working before. hhehe..

It was like:

.navigationSideBar {
width: 185px; !important
}

Just switched the ; after the important word and worked well.

Thanks again.

Top Bottom