Extended Demo?

Vas

I set up a demo for the dev of a game to see if he might consider switching his SMF forum to XenForo. The demo expires on May 4th however, and he is discussing it with some others. Is it possible to get the demo forum extended so that I don't need to re-do everything I did to show him what the site could be like every 3 days? He is also discussing it with the current active users on the forum. I was hoping for at maximum a 14 day demo, 7 would probably do fine to get enough people's opinions on.

I set up a demo for the dev of a game to see if he might consider switching his SMF forum to XenForo. The demo expires on May 4th however, and he is discussing it with some others. Is it possible to get the demo forum extended so that I don't need to re-do everything I did to show him what the site could be like every 3 days? He is also discussing it with the current active users on the forum. I was hoping for at maximum a 14 day demo, 7 would probably do fine to get enough people's opinions on.

Not sure if they extend current demos, but you could always contact the staff to see if they are able to do it. - http://xenforo.com/contact

Top Bottom