XF 2.2 Exporting only a style's style properties

Roughly speaking no, though in theory you could edit the exported XML. It'd probably be easier to just revert the templates after import (via the customized components page).

Saying that, given your comment about it being a child style, by default, it will only include the elements directly customized in that style. If your template edits are in the parent style and you've just changed properties in the child, that will only export the properties (unless you select the independent export option).

Roughly speaking no, though in theory you could edit the exported XML. It'd probably be easier to just revert the templates after import (via the customized components page).

Saying that, given your comment about it being a child style, by default, it will only include the elements directly customized in that style. If your template edits are in the parent style and you've just changed properties in the child, that will only export the properties (unless you select the independent export option).
OK, that all makes sense. I stopped editing templates this last time I configured a forum, and now create my own add-ons which contain the template modifications I need. So that has taken a lot of the guesswork out of everything. Since template changes are out of the question now, it seems as though exporting the child styles will do exactly what I want.

Thanks @Mike!

Top Bottom