XF 1.4 exporting custom add on error problem help please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ian S

hi all, we had a dev site made and a company did so bespoke work, ive tried to export it in the acp but all i get when i try and put it on the new xmapp db im playing with is this error below, the applications tab also is custom at the bottom, i have all the files but still get the error

any clues why anyone, i need this stuff moved onto another xf setup/style/template im playing with

thanx(y)

Attachments

• error.webp
    error.webp
    4.5 KB · Views: 8
  • applications tab.webp
    applications tab.webp
    39.9 KB · Views: 7
Add-ons require the files to be uploaded to the server and the xml file installed.

If that doesn't work you will need to contact the developer of the add-on for support.

Add-ons require the files to be uploaded to the server and the xml file installed.

If that doesn't work you will need to contact the developer of the add-on for support.

its not working on the xmapp offline version, so if its live then it should work is what your saying??

it works on the dev xf they made but they are not working for us anymore as they took the pish mate

ok found the problem the addon works fine if i remove these lines below

<route_prefixes>
<route_type type="admin">
<prefix original_prefix="adverts" class="RTOC_Route_PrefixAdmin_Adverts" build_link="data_only"/>
<prefix original_prefix="directory-categories" class="RTOC_Route_PrefixAdmin_DirectoryCategory" build_link="data_only"/>
<prefix original_prefix="wizard-categories" class="RTOC_Route_PrefixAdmin_WizardCategory" build_link="data_only"/>
</route_type>
<route_type type="public">
<prefix original_prefix="directory" class="RTOC_Route_Prefix_Directory" build_link="data_only"/>
<prefix original_prefix="events" class="RTOC_Route_Prefix_Events" build_link="data_only"/>
<prefix original_prefix="wizard" class="RTOC_Route_Prefix_Wizard" build_link="data_only"/>
</route_type>
</route_prefixes>

sorry brogan, the compiler dont want to help so if its ok id like to ask for some help thanx

Support with add-ons must be posted in the relevant add-on discussion thread or contact the developer directly.

We are unable to support code we are not familiar with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom