XF 1.5 Export multiple threads from subforum

johon

Hello,

does anyone knows a possibility to exports multiple threads from a subforum in any format?
Either with an AddOn or with a SQL statement in mySQLAdmin with possibility to download the file?

This would be a great help for the re-structuring of our board - the results should only be archived, no need to re-import them.

Thanks in advance for all hints, tipps or solutions.

No one an idea?

My problem with an SQL export (I'm not a SQL expert) is the fact that I cannot extract the contents from table xf_post for one subforum only because the information (node_id) for the subforum is stored in the table xf_thread....

I'm pretty sure there must be a possibilty with SQL to establish a relationship between the thread_id from a selection of xf_thread (node_id =xx) and the posts in xf_post - but unfortunately I don't know how :(

You need to join from the post table to the thread table.

Something like:
Code:
select thread.*, post.*
from xf_post as post
join xf_thread as thread on post.thread_id = thread.thread_id
where thread,node_id = 1

Making it nicely downloadable by thread is a lot harder, and probably something which can't be done easily in pure SQL.

You need to join from the post table to the thread table.

Something like:
Code:
select thread.*, post.*
from xf_post as post
join xf_thread as thread on post.thread_id = thread.thread_id
where thread,node_id = 1

Making it nicely downloadable by thread is a lot harder, and probably something which can't be done easily in pure SQL.

Unfortunately this reports an error:
Code:
 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ' node_id = 29

Top Bottom