Export Conversations - Allow your users to download their conversations [Paid] [Deleted]

Is this compatible with the Conversation Essentials add-on from Daniel Hood? Will it work with xf 1.5?

I tested it with at least one XF 1.5 beta release, and to my knowledge there are no issues.

Regarding compatibility with another add-on, I have no experience with that add-on so I am unable to advise.

I have an error that looks like there may be a conflict with Conversation essentials:

Code:
ErrorException: Fatal Error: Call to undefined method Valhalla_Export_Conversation_Model_Conversation::countConversationMessagesForUser() - library/ConvEss/ControllerPublic/Conversation.php:1220
Generated By: user_x, Yesterday at 1:21 PM
Stack Trace
#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handleFatalError()
#1 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(77) "http://cafesaxophone.com/conversations/sax-trios-quartets.12503/invite-insert"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(5) {
    ["recipients"] => string(8) "AllanW, "
    ["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
    ["_xfRequestUri"] => string(40) "/conversations/sax-trios-quartets.12503/"
    ["_xfNoRedirect"] => string(1) "1"
    ["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
  }
}

Can anyone help with this please?

I have spent some time taking a look at this.

I don't recognise the method referenced in the error. It is not referenced in my add-on, nor XenForo, to my knowledge.

Can you confirm you are using the latest version of this add-on, 1.1.4?
What steps are you taking to reproduce the error?
Are there any similar errors being generated?

I have spent some time taking a look at this.

I don't recognise the method referenced in the error. It is not referenced in my add-on, nor XenForo, to my knowledge.

Can you confirm you are using the latest version of this add-on, 1.1.4?
What steps are you taking to reproduce the error?
Are there any similar errors being generated?

Yes, it is 1.1.4. I have no idea how to reproduce the error, I just noticed it when I logged in to the ACP.

I've had a look into this and failed to come up with a solution, so far.

I notice a reference to another add-on, "ConvEss". It may be worth posting in the relevant discussion thread (if you haven't done so already) so that both add-on developers are aware of the error.

Things that may be worthy of note:
  • This add-on extends the Conversation model with an Event Listener which uses both a hint and a $class check within the callback class (this is just a redundant but important statement I had left in in one case, prior to forgoing the check and allowing the event hints to handle this for my other extends - this is briefly mentioned by me in this thread).
  • This add-on does not extend the 'invite-insert' controller route.
Is the error reproducible by inviting a user to a conversation (Invite More > Invite Members)?

I've had a look into this and failed to come up with a solution, so far.

I notice a reference to another add-on, "ConvEss". It may be worth posting in the relevant discussion thread (if you haven't done so already) so that both add-on developers are aware of the error.

Things that may be worthy of note:
  • This add-on extends the Conversation model with an Event Listener which uses both a hint and a $class check within the callback class (this is just a redundant but important statement I had left in in one case, prior to forgoing the check and allowing the event hints to handle this for my other extends - this is briefly mentioned by me in this thread).
  • This add-on does not extend the 'invite-insert' controller route.
Is the error reproducible by inviting a user to a conversation (Invite More > Invite Members)?

Has this been fixed?

Would this cope exporting a 45,000 message conversation without timing out/taking the boards down?
Just wondering if it uses the deferred system for long queries.

Top Bottom