Lack of interest Export as independent style (Debug Mode Only)

This suggestion has been closed automatically because it did not receive enough votes over an extended period of time. If you wish to see this, please search for an open suggestion and, if you don't find any, post a new one.

Russ

Assuming 2.0 has the Export as independent style feature, I feel it should be hidden unless debug mode is enabled. We get so many users exporting as an independent style when it's a child under a framework+style. I see this feature as a little more "advanced" I guess you could say and shouldn't be so easily available.

Upvote 3
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
I noticed this is still the same in XF2, I still firmly believe this little check box has caused more problems than it really should. I see it as a rather advanced feature and should really be hidden behind debug mode.

Last edited:
Agreed. I always found this option confusing and made me wonder if I could export a child style as an independent style without problems. It just seems like the right thing to do to export as independent and I can see how it is tempting to do so and get yourself into trouble with it.

Top Bottom