Experts Exchange

Deepmartini

Google slapped forums too not just content farms. Look at Experts Exchange. Internet Brands whole business is forums. Spanked!

Google slapped forums too not just content farms. Look at Experts Exchange. Internet Brands whole business is forums. Spanked!

Experts Exchange is a fee-based service, isn't it? It makes sense to NOT include them in search results, since a normal user won't be able to get access to the information anyway.

If this really happened, I'm happy about it in a way. I was getting annoyed by all the results that I could not read anyway.

I wasn't aware of them being part of Internet Brands though. (And the site is down now, can't check.)

Experts Exchange is a fee-based service, isn't it? It makes sense to NOT include them in search results, since a normal user won't be able to get access to the information anyway.

If this really happened, I'm happy about it in a way. I was getting annoyed by all the results that I could not read anyway.

I wasn't aware of them being part of Internet Brands though. (And the site is down now, can't check.)

Free Hint: scroll down at experts exchange and you'll see all content..

Free Hint: scroll down at experts exchange and you'll see all content..

You don't actually see the responses to the questions, do you? (Or am I mistaking it for some other site? :confused:)

Oh, they're back online. You don't see the responses, you need to subscribe.

You don't actually see the responses to the questions, do you? (Or am I mistaking it for some other site? :confused:)

Oh, they're back online. You don't see the responses, you need to subscribe.

You do see. Really at the button with smal font size.

Getting answer's off expert's exchange, I find your more likely to see the answer if you get redirected by google then you do by searching their site. ;)

You do see. Really at the button with smal font size.
If one has to go physically looking to actually see the answers, meaning you have to actually strain yourself to find the answer, it's not worth it.

I just looked, and I never knew they were actually there–I just left and went to another site and since then whenever I see a search result with that site, I never bothered with it again. If you advertise that people have to pay to see it and that's the first thing they see, more often than not they're just going to leave without searching for answers on that site.

Top Bottom