Expert Needed

HI Team

I have just purchased and am looking to get set up asap (today) :)

I am looking for an expert who can help me for an hour or 2 (paid of course) to help get the set up done correctly.

I want to make the forum only accessible to paying members -
I want to set up an invite immediately after someone purchases access.
And i would like any added extras that I can gain, which will save me the hours of searching. i.e.: add ons that you think will fit my overall goal.

This will be a Health and fitness related forum, and will have resources e.g. all loaded up to it. Workout programs, videos and more.

If you fit the criteria i would love to connect with you and get this show on the road.

HI Team

I have just purchased and am looking to get set up asap (today) :)

I am looking for an expert who can help me for an hour or 2 (paid of course) to help get the set up done correctly.

I want to make the forum only accessible to paying members -
I want to set up an invite immediately after someone purchases access.
And i would like any added extras that I can gain, which will save me the hours of searching. i.e.: add ons that you think will fit my overall goal.

This will be a Health and fitness related forum, and will have resources e.g. all loaded up to it. Workout programs, videos and more.

If you fit the criteria i would love to connect with you and get this show on the road.
Hi Brett,

Are you still looking for somebody?

Claudio

Hi Claudio,

I received assistance the other day. However i am quickly accumulating several questions. Is this an area of expertise for you?

Top Bottom