Executive // xenfocus.com

Executive // xenfocus.com [Paid] 1.4.x

No permission to buy ($30.00)

Ehren

Ehren submitted a new resource:

Executive // xenfocus.com - A clean "retina-friendly" corporate layout with extensive use of font icons.

Executive is a high quality corporate theme for xenforo, suitable for a large variety of forum genres. The colours of the theme can be modified easily via the Color Palette. The theme loads quickly and looks great on "retina" displays due to an icon font which replaces a variety of images.

Read more about this resource...

Hi,

Thanks for the report. I'm aware of the bug, but not aware of any devices it affects. Once the theme is viewed on a tablet or phone, the layout is corrected. :)

Screen Shot 2014-04-09 at 6.16.43 pm.webp

Hey guys, what's up with your website? My Chrome reports "DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN" when I am trying to load it. :-)

Our host is having server wide issues, trying to get them fixed at the moment. Should hopefully be back online shortly. :)

How to I reset my color palette to this theme's default?

Whenever I revert to default it goes to xenforo's default colors not this theme's.

You'll need to install the theme again and copy the colour palette from your new skin and add it to your current skin.

Reverting files will always reset them back to the original xenforo default. It should only be done as a last resort (if ever). :)

You'll need to install the theme again and copy the colour palette from your new skin and add it to your current skin.

Reverting files will always reset them back to the original xenforo default. It should only be done as a last resort (if ever). :)

One way to solve this is to basically install the style then install it again adding it as a child to the first style, then only customize the child. Then you have the ability to revert to the original easily and updates are also easier only having to update the parent.

Error on 1.4 with a bunch of subforums

5c228d800f.png

Top Bottom