Exclusive Black

Exclusive Black [Paid] 2.2.13

No permission to buy ($35.00)

Osman

Osman submitted a new resource:

Exclusive Black - Exclusive Black is a professional, flexible, fully-responsive game forum theme for XenForo 2.1.x

View attachment 230197

Enjoy the extreme customization power and a very big set of modern components, features and options. Users will love your site because it gives them a unique user experience clean, modern & beautiful...

Read more about this resource...

Osman submitted a new resource:

Exclusive Black - Exclusive Black is a professional, flexible, fully-responsive game forum theme for XenForo 2.1.x

Read more about this resource...
Yeah so apparently I got banned for life for having my board closed during registration and them having the wrong website address (which is some russian site... CLEARLY not mine) and then this dude slaps me in the face with the rule book rather than consider any fault, as if that justifies my banning

Last edited:
@Dark_Angel
Hush and Listen!

When I check your website history the result was was very clear. :mad:
(Also, do not use same e-mail if you have a null website accounts. It will be match.)
  • You are a null website owner! (...mafia.com) (I'm sure you know what did you use to verification XenForo Token!)
  • It is not right to denigrate people when you cannot buy a product!
  • You have only 4 post / It's pretty clear what was about! (Create a new membership and blacken the developers' products No, we don't allow this, so read our rules before signing up!
  • Don't forget that even if you have a one message to write, it will have a counterpart.
  • Stop stealing dev's labor.
  • Nobody is forced to sell you a product.
An advice to you,
The end of this reaction will upset you.

If you want to extend this subject, I am here and I have to report your posts to XF Team and maybe your account details.

@Dark_Angel
Hush and Listen!

When I check your website history the result was was very clear. :mad:
(Also, do not use same e-mail if you have a null website accounts. It will be match.)
  • You are a null website owner! (...mafia.com) (I'm sure you know what did you use to verification XenForo Token!)
  • It is not right to denigrate people when you cannot buy a product!
  • You have only 4 post / It's pretty clear what was about! (Create a new membership and blacken the developers' products No, we don't allow this, so read our rules before signing up!
  • Don't forget that even if you have a one message to write, it will have a counterpart.
  • Stop stealing dev's labor.
  • Nobody is forced to sell you a product.
An advice to you,
The end of this reaction will upset you.

If you want to extend this subject, I am here and I have to report your posts to XF Team and maybe your account details.
I am not the same owner and I have never stolen anyones work. You are jumping to conclusions instead of owning up to a mistake, but it's ok, keep going off assumptions and banning potential customers. I decided to make something myself anyway.

Edit: Also my website will be up in a very soon, and I can verify that I am a legit buyer but obviously not interested in what you are selling.

There is a constant demo demand. The color codes and source codes of the designs here are in an effort to copy. You can see a sample copy. (xfmafia.com)

Last edited:
I am not the same owner and I have never stolen anyones work. You are jumping to conclusions instead of owning up to a mistake, but it's ok, keep going off assumptions and banning potential customers. I decided to make something myself anyway.

Edit: Also my website will be up in a very soon, and I can verify that I am a legit buyer but obviously not interested in what you are selling.

It's sad to use a domain with a dark past, but you have to respect us too.
I wish you success for the future. With the hope of achieving your goals.

Regards.

He constantly requests the demo site to be opened. It is in an effort to copy the color codes and source codes of the designs there. When you check the other site belonging to this person, he uses an exact copy of our website. (xfmafia.co
Again, assuming based on the name being similar? I recently acquired my domain, check my whois. Regardless, thank you for the wishes Xdinc, I have already receded on my attempts with the reviews after seeing the history (even tho dated at 2016..), but I didn't appreciate the accusation... and Osman didn't explain much to me.

I have kindly informed you that we have some rules on this subject by private message. But you are persistently trying to disparage us in the discussion and evaluation of our products. First you need to look at your side.

Can I just call a timeout please because I’m slightly concerned about what I’m reading.

While we wouldn’t usually get involved, I certainly don’t want to see our customers accused of something they haven’t done.

@Osman and/or @XDinc can you please send me a clear PM that provides clear evidence that @Dark_Angel has done something wrong?

I would like to look into it myself and then we can perhaps get this sorted out.

Osman updated Exclusive Black with a new update entry:

2.2.0 Release Candidate 1

• All templates are now compatible with XenForo's v2.2.0 Release Candidate 1.
  • Some new styling features have been added.
  • The add-on developed for the theme has been updated.
  • For the message fields, arrangements were made so that the first message was horizontal and the other messages were vertical.
  • Some issues previously reported by customers have been resolved.
  • Some add-ons conflicts with our other designs have been resolved.
  • Some color corrections have been made...

Read the rest of this update entry...

At the moment I don't have any active website, I'm working on a new project for localhost... If necessary, I can set the licenses to a different domain. The forum will not install there

Last edited:
Top Bottom