Exception while debugging admin cp with ZendDebugger

g0rn

I'd like to go with debugger through some admin cp places. I'm having Zend Server CE installed with Eclipse. Debugging frontend works just fine, but when I enter admincp it throws me an exception:

An exception occurred: Controller response exception: XenForo_ControllerResponse_Reroute in C:\Program Files (x86)\Zend\Apache2\htdocs\XenForo\library\XenForo\Controller.php on line 735
  1. XenForo_Controller->responseException()inXenForo/ControllerAdmin/Abstract.phpat line93
  2. XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Abstract->assertAdmin()inXenForo/ControllerAdmin/Abstract.phpat line16
  3. XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Abstract->_preDispatchType()inXenForo/Controller.phpat line374
  4. XenForo_Controller->preDispatch()inXenForo/FrontController.phpat line302
  5. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch()inXenForo/FrontController.phpat line132
  6. XenForo_FrontController->run()inC:/Program Files (x86)/Zend/Apache2/htdocs/XenForo/admin.phpat line13
If I browse admincp without eclipse using just browser it works fine. It seems it has some problems with catching an exception that is thrown when non-admin steps on admin pages, but I have no idea why that happens and how to fix it.

Attachments

• Capture.webp
    Capture.webp
    110 KB · Views: 15
same here, did anyone get to the bottom of this or find a work around... I really need to debug the admin area

My Zend issue was related to a redirect...

I make sure I always start at debugging at the main index File (before navigating to the ACP)
/xenforo/index.php
and set the URL to : http:localhost/ ..... xenforo/index.php

at least I think that's what I did

Top Bottom