1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Exception while debugging admin cp with ZendDebugger

Discussion in 'XenForo Development Discussions' started by g0rn, Oct 7, 2010.

1. g0rn

g0rn Well-Known Member

I'd like to go with debugger through some admin cp places. I'm having Zend Server CE installed with Eclipse. Debugging frontend works just fine, but when I enter admincp it throws me an exception:

An exception occurred: Controller response exception: XenForo_ControllerResponse_Reroute in C:\Program Files (x86)\Zend\Apache2\htdocs\XenForo\library\XenForo\Controller.php on line 735
    1. XenForo_Controller->responseException()inXenForo/ControllerAdmin/Abstract.phpat line93
    2. XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Abstract->assertAdmin()inXenForo/ControllerAdmin/Abstract.phpat line16
    3. XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Abstract->_preDispatchType()inXenForo/Controller.phpat line374
    4. XenForo_Controller->preDispatch()inXenForo/FrontController.phpat line302
    5. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch()inXenForo/FrontController.phpat line132
    6. XenForo_FrontController->run()inC:/Program Files (x86)/Zend/Apache2/htdocs/XenForo/admin.phpat line13
    If I browse admincp without eclipse using just browser it works fine. It seems it has some problems with catching an exception that is thrown when non-admin steps on admin pages, but I have no idea why that happens and how to fix it.

Attached Files:

svetoslav80 likes this.
  2. svetoslav80

svetoslav80 Active Member

I have the same problem

3. tenants

tenants Well-Known Member

same here, did anyone get to the bottom of this or find a work around... I really need to debug the admin area

4. svetoslav80

svetoslav80 Active Member

I just started using xdebug instead.

5. tenants

I started trying zend since xdebug wasn't stopping at my breakpoints .... de-bugger

6. Kuer

Kuer New Member

Turning Zend Optimizer off in Zend Server's component setup fixed this for me.

7. tenants

My Zend issue was related to a redirect...

I make sure I always start at debugging at the main index File (before navigating to the ACP)
    /xenforo/index.php
    and set the URL to : http:localhost/ ..... xenforo/index.php

at least I think that's what I did