Evolve

Before reading anything, and the start of the video I'm like... this looks like an advanced version of tank play in L4d2, then comes out, created by the makers of l4d haha.

It does look awesome.... however one pet peeve I really hope they add more dynamic to it than 1v4(I didn't read the article). Tanks are cool in l4d however if you're against a team who knows how to actually counter them it's depressing to become the tank. 5v2, 4v2 something, adding the ability for a partner on the beast side would make it extremely enticing.

I just posted about this game on my site today. Liking the look of it and several members also think it looks promising.

Wow this looks good, now this is something I can be interested in doing. I have a copy of @Jaxel's XenCarta Brand Free which I've been itching to find a use for.

Been reading about this game all day long. Damn you @Slavik! We actually went ahead and purchased EvolveWiki.com. Obviously, nothing there yet but it's a start. Not sure what I want to do with it now. I was thinking of trying out XenPorta just to save some money on having to customize an entirely new site. Still need to buy XenForo for it too. Grrr!

I'll buy the forum babe. Can I get the brand free after? I won't have the $390 right away. Also what style are you thinking or we're you going to reuse the one we already have?

I'll buy the forum babe. Can I get the brand free after? I won't have the $390 right away. Also what style are you thinking or we're you going to reuse the one we already have?
Quark because I saw @Sheldon using it and I liked it. Plus I'm really not into building another $1,000 style. As for who buys the forum, I probably should as that will give me 2 licenses which means our next one would be $10 off or I can transfer mine to you so you'd have 2. You can get the brand free at anytime.

This one is your project, you do with it as you want.

Top Bottom