XF 1.5 Everything works fine except for hot linked/embedded images on Mobile

Vovchandr

When I log in on my mobile device everything adjusts fine to the smaller screen except images.

They do not adjust to the small screen and just go out of the borders of the post with most of the picture getting cut off.

In full screen everything is fine across the board. Not sure what the issues is.

Images should automatically resize based on the container width.

Have you implemented any customisations with regards to that - in EXTRA.css for example?

Does it work fine in a default style with add-ons disabled?

Images should automatically resize based on the container width.

Have you implemented any customisations with regards to that - in EXTRA.css for example?

Does it work fine in a default style with add-ons disabled?
I'll start looking into it now.

As an attempted repair I've tried to set the limit per your old posts in Extra.css but I undid it when I saw no changes. So it should be reverted now.

This is what happens with the image

It does the same in the default style but have not tested it with everything disabled. Will update when I do.

Thank you

Attachments

• image.webp
    image.webp
    30 KB · Views: 3
Loading for me at the moment. You have some inline styling setting max-width and max-height to 800px. Not sure where it is coming from but you can check the template bb_code_tag_attach to see if its been edited. Failing that, do as Brogan suggested and try it on a default style.

upload_2016-4-29_10-45-51.webp

Top Bottom