Everquest 2 ,100,000 (Xenforo) Famous gaming (SONY)

aasajjj

Hey guys,

I use to like IPB but moved over to xenforo. Anyway, good news as here's an official company (sony) running xenforo https://forums.station.sony.com/eq2/index.php with 100,000 active posts.

And it looks great, btw to any of you gamers, you should check out the game. It is seriously awesome, I remember finding out about everquest 2 years ago but did not follow through on it, but this time I found out it has (face changing/webcam -> captures your face and shows it via in game (the movements), housing and all this.

anyway, thank you for reading and loving the xenforo updates!

I think this is the 3rd or 4th XenForo game forum I've seen that Sony has selected XenForo. If you do a search here, I'm sure you'll come up with them.

They (Sony) seem to recognize the value of XenForo. :)

lol, on the eu website they use old phpbb and on usa/main they us xenforo. the difference is amazing, xenforo looks AWESOME!
keep the xenforo updates coming please!

All part of KAM's plan for world domination...

Interesting to see Sony's XenForo instance and their internal authentication system hooked into XenForo... SO NICE...

Everquest 2 launched a new website for the people in Europe (everquest2.co.uk), they are using phpbb and god dam wow. phpbb is all over the place, all the icons and everything are awful. everything is so buggy and you keep getting messages after you post -> links you to a new page and everything, ah god dam its awful.

The admin said they will be moving to a new forum software later in the year (please god it will be xenForo)

also, xenForo is much better than vbulletin too, xenForo feels and works so smooth and clean. Its not buggy and less is more. xenforo rocks!

Everquest 2 launched a new website for the people in Europe (everquest2.co.uk), they are using phpbb and god dam wow. phpbb is all over the place, all the icons and everything are awful. everything is so buggy and you keep getting messages after you post -> links you to a new page and everything, ah god dam its awful.

If they want FOSS, they should try MyBB ... phpBB isn't moving forward.

Top Bottom