1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Everquest 2 ,100,000 (Xenforo) Famous gaming (SONY)

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by aasajjj, Jun 21, 2013.

1. aasajjj

aasajjj Member

Hey guys,

I use to like IPB but moved over to xenforo. Anyway, good news as here's an official company (sony) running xenforo https://forums.station.sony.com/eq2/index.php with 100,000 active posts.

And it looks great, btw to any of you gamers, you should check out the game. It is seriously awesome, I remember finding out about everquest 2 years ago but did not follow through on it, but this time I found out it has (face changing/webcam -> captures your face and shows it via in game (the movements), housing and all this.

anyway, thank you for reading and loving the xenforo updates!

2. Adam Howard

Adam Howard Well-Known Member

I think this is the 3rd or 4th XenForo game forum I've seen that Sony has selected XenForo. If you do a search here, I'm sure you'll come up with them.

They (Sony) seem to recognize the value of XenForo. :)

aasajjj likes this.
  3. Nudaii

Nudaii Well-Known Member

apart from sony

i've seen alot of indie dev's picking xenforo lately, several of those i am waiting to come out of alpha are using XF

aasajjj, ManagerJosh and Adam Howard like this.
  4. Neal

Neal Well-Known Member

Nice to see Sony do something right and use XenForo :)

Let's hope they get the next version of Everquest spot-on also ;)

Adam Howard and aasajjj like this.
  5. xf_phantom

xf_phantom Well-Known Member

6. TsuChi

TsuChi Member

Adam Howard likes this.
  7. aasajjj

aasajjj Member

lol, on the eu website they use old phpbb and on usa/main they us xenforo. the difference is amazing, xenforo looks AWESOME!
    keep the xenforo updates coming please!

8. robdog

robdog Well-Known Member

All part of KAM's plan for world domination...

Interesting to see Sony's XenForo instance and their internal authentication system hooked into XenForo... SO NICE...

aasajjj likes this.
  9. aasajjj

aasajjj Member

Yeah

10. Deepmartini

Deepmartini Well-Known Member

Yeah single sign-on for wordpress would be nice.

11. Stallyon

Stallyon Active Member

I am famous and I run Xenforo :p

12. aasajjj

aasajjj Member

13. aasajjj

aasajjj Member

Yeah

14. aasajjj

aasajjj Member

Everquest 2 launched a new website for the people in Europe (everquest2.co.uk), they are using phpbb and god dam wow. phpbb is all over the place, all the icons and everything are awful. everything is so buggy and you keep getting messages after you post -> links you to a new page and everything, ah god dam its awful.

The admin said they will be moving to a new forum software later in the year (please god it will be xenForo)

also, xenForo is much better than vbulletin too, xenForo feels and works so smooth and clean. Its not buggy and less is more. xenforo rocks!

15. Digital Doctor

Digital Doctor Well-Known Member

If they want FOSS, they should try MyBB ... phpBB isn't moving forward.

16. aasajjj

aasajjj Member

mybb is not so nice, its stale.