• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

XF 1.5 Event listener to execute some JS after post preview has loaded?

Kevin

I'm working on some trickery that executes currently after the page load has finished. For that I'm using a document event listener with DOMContentLoaded. That part works fine but then I realized I need to take into account content being shown after clicking the post preview button.

Is there an event listener, or alternative, I could use to fire off after the preview button has been clicked and the preview div content loaded? :unsure:

Mike

XenForo developer
Staff member
I don't believe we fire anything to indicate this. I suppose you could look at using a mutation observer to try to detect it (though that might be over the top).

Kevin

I don't believe we fire anything to indicate this. I suppose you could look at using a mutation observer to try to detect it (though that might be over the top).
Thanks for the response, Mike. (y) I'll take a look at a mutation observer even if it is an overkill in this case since I'll give me a chance to play with something I don't get to use much for the 'day job'.