• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

Eternelle from Audentio Design

Dad.

Hello everyone!

Audentio Design is proud to release our latest product: Eternelle. It is a truly marvelous piece of work with an amazing color scheme. It can be used on all sorts of communities, and it brings a high degree of uniqueness to your community.

You can see the live demo here and purchase it here for only $35!

Expect new great themes on the way from a variety of your favorite designers!

Thanks,
Mike Creuzer
On Behalf of the Audentio Design Team
Audentio.com

Thanks, everyone for the kind words. If you find any bugs just post them here and we'll fix them as soon as possible.

Really nice style, I like it... infact I can see a possible use (with a few tweeks) for a future site I am considering... bookmarked.

I like the Tabs, they really feel like tabs.
I like the colors too.
The font sizes seemed small to me ?
Thanks for your kind words :). Making the font size larger is quite easy with XenForo, you can change that stuff from the style panel with ease. That said, we actually made most of the font sizes larger than the default, some were left. It might be the font perhaps.

Screenshots of Forum Home: xenforo vs. audentio

audentio.font.sizes.forum.home.webp

I do like the font size of your Tabs better than the default xenforo.
I am averse to small font sizes as it reminds me of ugly forums that start with v.

Screenshots of Forum Home: xenforo vs. audentio

View attachment 18103

I do like the font size of your Tabs better than the default xenforo.
I am averse to small font sizes as it reminds me of ugly forums that start with v.
In that second screenshot, that's not the default XenForo font size. This is:
tKvy4.png

I think you may have your browser zoomed in on Xenforo.com. Try pressing Ctrl+0 (Control + Zero).

II think you may have your browser zoomed in on Xenforo.com. Try pressing Ctrl+0 (Control + Zero).
wow.
indeed I did.
the Ctrl+0 unzoomed xenforo.com.
No wonder xenforo.com looked so good on this PC !
It seems like Chrome remembers site-specific zooming ?
Erik: you've got quite a good eye ! (y)

For the Eternelle theme, I'd say making the Forum Title font size larger is still a good idea.
The Tabs have nice large fonts and I'd say the make the Forum Titles have a nice large font too. The larger font size makes things seem cleaner.

Even in the default xenforo theme, the Forum Title Font is larger than the Tab font.
Maybe use those same proportions to determine the Font size for the Eternelle Forum Title font size ?

Top Bottom