Estimated Sale Numbers?

Sadik B

I was reading a post by Brian Cummiskey of VBSeo here. Interestingly he talks about what kind of business XF can generate and if it would make business sense for Crawlability to consider a XF seo solution.

Anyways, so reading his post got me thinking, what do you think the first day sale estimates of XF will be. ? 2000 licenses? 3000? :)

I have no idea on how sales will turn out, but I'll take a shot in the dark and say around 361 licenses will be issued in the first 24 hours.

The person closest to the actual figure, I will personally send them a license, FREE of charge. All I require is a small shipping fee of £200. Good luck everyone!

I have no idea on how sales will turn out, but I'll take a shot in the dark and say around 361 licenses will be issued in the first 24 hours.

The person closest to the actual figure, I will personally send them a license, FREE of charge. All I require is a small shipping fee of £200. Good luck everyone!

Haha, a shipping fee? What's wrong with email? ;)

No doubt it will not enough to cover wages for the last x months of development, but hopefully it will be enough to tide themselves over whilst they build their customer base enough to keep them gainfully self-employed into the future.

I still stick with my 10k/20k ballpark.
I want some of the pills he's taking.

They are not releasing beta software in order to rack up sales, they are doing it to find bugs. I would hazard a guess that they don't really care how many sales they make in the first day, week or month. They are trying to build a stable release. Since there is no paid user base to leak a beta release to, they have to sell some licenses. It's not a great position to be in, as a developer, but that's life as a start-up for you.

Right now, there are 2,474 members registered. And hundreds of people online RIGHT NOW: 183 (members: 98, guests: 85)

What's holding them back from getting that 10k milestone? Nothing. Absolutely nothing.

Both as a business owner, and a marketer, you need to GUESS how many sales you're going to be pulling in.

Top Bottom