Estimated Sale Numbers?

Sadik B

I was reading a post by Brian Cummiskey of VBSeo here. Interestingly he talks about what kind of business XF can generate and if it would make business sense for Crawlability to consider a XF seo solution.

Anyways, so reading his post got me thinking, what do you think the first day sale estimates of XF will be. ? 2000 licenses? 3000? :)

Mr.President says.. 478. Period. And K&M should not come checking this thread again and again and start dreaming :D. Get back to your work boys, it will hit 1000s very soon, if not, i will sanction extra funds for your company.

Ashley has already stated that license numbers will be for internal consumption only.

http://xenforo.com/community/thread...ou-guys-should-run-a-contest.4580/#post-72438

I must admit im not really up on the rules, but wont they have to publish some form of accounts as a public limited company ?

How many is anyones guess, but I would imagine they would be very well pleased if it reached 1000 initially (the vast majority from members here). The problem they will then have is that after the "sale" it will plunge for a while, they will need to attract people who currently know nothng about it at all.

I must admit im not really up on the rules, but wont they have to publish some form of accounts as a public limited company ?

How many is anyones guess, but I would imagine they would be very well pleased if it reached 1000 initially (the vast majority from members here). The problem they will then have is that after the "sale" it will plunge for a while, they will need to attract people who currently know nothng about it at all.

They're private, not public, hence LTD not PLC. They are limited by shares (of the liability).

Top Bottom