Errow after Upgrading to the latest Xenforo

Austinrex

I have been getting this errow, since I upgraded to the latest xenforo. I don't see it when am logged in. it only shows up when I visit as a guess

Screenshot 2021-05-09 8.41.30 PM.webp

error code
  • Error: Call to a member function toArray() on null
  • src/addons/UW/FCS/Extend/Pub/Controller/Thread.php:93
  • Generated by: Unknown account
  • May 9, 2021 at 11:25 PM

Stack trace​

#0 src/addons/xenMade/STFRT/XF/Pub/Controller/Thread.php(51): UW\FCS\Extend\Pub\Controller\Thread->actionIndex(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#1 src/addons/SV/UserActivity/XF/Pub/Controller/Thread.php(15): xenMade\STFRT\XF\Pub\Controller\Thread->actionIndex(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#2 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(350): SV\UserActivity\XF\Pub\Controller\Thread->actionIndex(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#3 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(257): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('XF:Thread', 'Index', Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(SV\AlertImprovements\XF\Pub\Controller\Thread), NULL)
#4 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(113): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(SV\AlertImprovements\XF\Pub\Controller\Thread), NULL)
#5 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(55): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))
#6 src/XF/App.php(2337): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#7 src/XF.php(488): XF\App->run()
#8 index.php(20): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#9 {main}

Request state​

array(4) {
["url"] => string(123) "/threads/microsoft%E2%80%99s-gm-of-cloud-gaming-says-the-technology-will-allow-previously-impossible-game-experiences.2621/"
["referrer"] => bool(false)
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}

https://platxy.com/admin.php?logs/server-errors/4151/delete

Those errors are related to third party add-ons- uw/fcs and xenmade/stfrt.

When upgrading XF you also need to upgrade any add-ons, styles, and languages with compatible versions.

You will need to upgrade them to versions compatible with the version of XF you are now running.

Check the resources or contact the authors.

Top Bottom