1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.2 Error's When Creating user From Admin Panel!

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting and Problems' started by XxUnkn0wnxX, Dec 18, 2013.

1. XxUnkn0wnxX

XxUnkn0wnxX Active Member

i get this error no matter how legit the user is or fake,

[​IMG]

Console Error log:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

when that error occurs i noticed the the user is still made when i look for it but it gives me that error instead of a successful message. and its not any of the add ones because i turned off all the new add ones i recently installed and it still gave me that problem!

2. Jeremy

Jeremy XenForo Moderator Staff Member

If you disable all add-ons (regardless of how long ago you installed them), does it function?

3. XxUnkn0wnxX

im doing that now took took my site down from normal mems to do that + rebuilding all templates after disabled all add ones if i still get same issue i will post here

4. XxUnkn0wnxX

ok seems like it works dam add ones causing problems again.. ok i am going through the list slowley enabling them and creating temp accounts via admin panel to see where i get error...

5. XxUnkn0wnxX

i am trying to slowly enable few add ones at a time but some of them require templates to be rebuilt and its taking for eva like what 30-50 min to re Build! i am on dedicated server with DDR High performance RAM and quad core CPU and i not using much of it..

6. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

It should be possible to determine which add-on is causing it from the title or description.

7. XxUnkn0wnxX