error

Can you login directly to the Admin CP?

http://investplus.us/admin.php

There should be a more detailed error in the server log:

Admin CP -> Tools -> Server Error Log
i can't. when i try to login with valid password i receive this error message"Security error occurred. Please press back, refresh the page, and try again.".when i try the wrong password i receive message" Incorrect password. Please try again.".
i don't know what happened and what going on.please help

Has anything changed recently?

I've been looking at the code and that error "Security error has occurred" should only happen if the csrf validation fails... but that can't happen for a guests...

But maybe if something has changed recently we can work it out.

Do you know how to run a My SQL query?

Maybe you have root/shell access to the server or you have PHP My Admin installed?

If so, you need to run this My SQL query on your XenForo database:

REPAIR TABLE xf_session

That's because the error is currently: Mysqli prepare error: Table './investpl_xenforo/xf_session' is marked as crashed and should be repaired

If you do not know how to do this, you may need to contact your host and tell them the error, and what needs to be done to fix it.

Maybe you have root/shell access to the server or you have PHP My Admin installed?

REPAIR TABLE xf_session

That's because the error is currently: Mysqli prepare error: Table './investpl_xenforo/xf_session' is marked as crashed and should be repaired

If you do not know how to do this, you may need to contact your host and tell them the error, and what needs to be done to fix it.
oke.thank you.i will try

REPAIR TABLE xf_session

is work and live again now.thank you very much

Top Bottom