ERROR WHILE INSTALLING...

This is so confusing. I need real help. :mad::eek:

I'm starting over.
Are you at all familiar with administering Linux from the command line? If not, then I would suggest getting someone to install/configure the OS for you and then obtain management services. It's not simply install and it all takes care of itself. I'd offer to do the install, but like I said, I don't do centOS installs for other people (only test installs for myself).

Are you at all familiar with administering Linux from the command line? If not, then I would suggest getting someone to install/configure the OS for you and then obtain management services. It's not simply install and it all takes care of itself. I'd offer to do the install, but like I said, I don't do centOS installs for other people (only test installs for myself).

I would agree with this, if your struggling to follow a guide where everything is litteraly done for you line by line, managing your own box is probably not the right way to go.

When I did cp /usr/local/lsws/phpbuild/php-5.4.17/php.ini-development /usr/local/lsws/lsphp5/lib/php.ini
It says: /usr/local/lsws/phpbuild/php-5.4.17/php.ini-development: No such file or directory

I'm literally copy/pasting...
I'm assuming you already have the OS installed. If you want to start a conversation with me with log in details I can take a look at it but I would have to follow the same guide you are using - but having played with Linux for a while might be a little more conversant on what is/is not working. I have to meet a client at their office at 6PM central time (about an hour from now) to copy a VM setup to an external drive to ship to their IT guys so that they can do some work with it in their lab.

Top Bottom