1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

error when using email users

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting and Problems' started by lazorde, Dec 12, 2010.

1. lazorde

lazorde Member

Hello,

i send to members email and it's send but, after user 500 it's shows this massage
    Server Error

fwrite() [function.fwrite]: send of 6 bytes failed with errno=32 Broken pipe
    1. XenForo_Application::handlePhpError()inZend/Mail/Protocol/Abstract.phpat line324
    2. Zend_Mail_Protocol_Abstract->_send()inZend/Mail/Protocol/Smtp.phpat line385
    3. Zend_Mail_Protocol_Smtp->quit()inZend/Mail/Transport/Smtp.phpat line144
    4. Zend_Mail_Transport_Smtp->__destruct()inXenForo/FrontController.phpat line310
    5. XenForo_ControllerAdmin_User->actionEmailSend()inXenForo/FrontController.phpat line310
    6. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch()inXenForo/FrontController.phpat line132
    7. XenForo_FrontController->run()in/home3/adwebhos/public_html/vb/admin.phpat line13

Best regards,
    Lazorde

2. Mike

Mike XenForo Developer Staff Member

I have reduced the number of emails sent per page for the next release in case that's related, but a broken pipe usually indicates some sort of network issue or the other side is explicitly terminating the connection. You may wish to use the built in PHP mail instead (generally speaking, that's the approach I would take).

3. lazorde

lazorde Member

thank you

i used PHP mail and it's work

but, you know some sever doesn't accept using PHP mail