Just got this after 1.2 Beta 1:

Code:
Mysqli prepare error: Unknown column 'forum_watch.node_id' in 'on clause'

Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 753
Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->fetchRow() in XenForo/Model/Forum.php at line 29
XenForo_Model_Forum->getForumById() in XenForo/ControllerHelper/ForumThreadPost.php at line 177
XenForo_ControllerHelper_ForumThreadPost->getForumOrError() in XenForo/ControllerHelper/ForumThreadPost.php at line 38
XenForo_ControllerHelper_ForumThreadPost->assertForumValidAndViewable() in XenForo/ControllerPublic/Forum.php at line 88
XenForo_ControllerPublic_Forum->actionForum() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 335
XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /usr/www/users/xxxxxxx/index.php at line 13

Going to start disabling plugins first, and will report progress here.

EDIT: plugins disabled, still get error.

You have had [bd] Forum Watch installed. You need to run queries to get your table to match what XenForo expects.

You have had [bd] Forum Watch installed. You need to run queries to get your table to match what XenForo expects.

Aaah OK, that's it--I'll uninstall that add-on completely and fix the table up.

Now I'm wondering if other add-ons in the future will mess with XF upgrades. Thankfully this is our "sandbox" staff forum where we test things out. I run few if any add-ons in our production forum.

As of the current release, the add-on doesn't drop the table. You have to do it manually.

If developers use proper prefixing within their add-ons (names, code, etc.), conflicts such as these shouldn't be an issue.

Aaah OK, that's it--I'll uninstall that add-on completely and fix the table up.

Now I'm wondering if other add-ons in the future will mess with XF upgrades. Thankfully this is our "sandbox" staff forum where we test things out. I run few if any add-ons in our production forum.
See my reply above the other reply, it links to fixes. ;)

Top Bottom